Come aboard an authentic historic train (panoramic railcar from the 1950s or a train from the 1930s) for a guided tour through the Bocq valley.
Gourmet autumn on the Bocq Railway
- Adult and young (+ booking fee = 89.57 €)
An exceptional gastronomic experience !
Come and enjoy an exceptional gastronomic experience on board our vintage train!
You will be able to travel through the beautiful Bocq Valley while enjoying a gastronomic meal in a 1960s restaurant car (heated train).
Saturday 12 November 2022: departure at 12.30 pm
Sunday 13 November 2022 : departure at 12.30 h
Price : 89.57 € (booking fee included)
After a personal welcome at Spontin station between 11.45 and 12.15, the BOCQ GOURMAND will set off for Braibant and then return to Spontin, Dorinne, Purnode and Bauche and back to Spontin (duration of the journey: approximately 3 hours).
Several stops are planned during the journey.
Throughout the journey you will be served a gourmet meal (3 courses).
Note: the train is heated, so you won’t get cold!
Menu for Saturday 12 November.
Pâté of marcassin, medallion of foie gras, mini stuffed pear, muscatel caramel, parmesan and pesto tuile
(Pâté de marcassin, médaillon de foie gras, mini poire farcie , caramel au muscat, tuile au parmesan et pesto)
Glazed Entremet (Entremet glacé)
Pheasant roulade, melting apples, princess beans and roasted chicon, rosemary and sweet mustard (Bister) jus, apple with cranberries.
(Roulade de faisan, pommes fondantes, haricots princesses et chicon rôti, jus corsé romarin et moutarde douce (Bister), pomme aux airelles.)
½ sphere of crispy chocolate, méli-mélo of pistachio coulis and white chocolate
(½ sphère en chocolat croustillant, méli-mélo de coulis pistache et chocolat blanc)
Sunday 13 November menu.
Partridge ravioli, morello cherry syrup and fried leeks
(Ravioles de perdreaux, sirop aux griottes et friture de poireaux)
Iced Entremet (Entremet glacé)
Steak of marcassin in a crust of fried onions, wild mushroom sauce, gratin dauphinois and vegetables.
(Steak de marcassin en croute d’oignons frits, sauce aux champignons des bois, gratin dauphinois et légumes)
Tarte tatin served warm, custard with milk flower ice cream
(Tarte tatin servie tiède, crème anglaise glace à la fleur de lait)
- Guided tour of the Bocq valley in a heated restaurant car;
- Service on board by qualified personnel;
- Quality 3-course menu. Drinks included
- Excursions by reservation only
- Given the configuration of our dining car, registrations are essentially made by 2 or multiple of 2 participants.
- For some tables, there may be 2 separate registrations (4 seats per table).
- The number of participants will be a minimum of 28 people and a maximum of 42 people (if less than 28 participants, we reserve the right to cancel the excursion and refund the registrations already made).