How to help us
If you wish to support our action and / or participate in the life of the association, several possibilities are available to you:
1. Restoration of our “steam” equipment:
Our association has to date one of the largest private collections of historic locomotives in Europe including several impressive steam locomotives:
- Krauss-Maffei locomotive n ° 26.101 from 1943
- Locomotive Schwarzop / Hanomag / Henschel n ° 64.169 from 1921
- Knapsack locomotive n ° 10 from 1953
- Cockerill IV locomotive n ° 23331 from 1901
- La Meuse locomotive n ° 3235 from 1928
Unfortunately, the ravages of time and years of circulation have done their work; all these machines are non-operational but they are just waiting for one thing: to ride on Le Chemin de Fer du Bocq to amaze those who cross them! However, putting them back into service by our highly motivated and competent volunteers requires a substantial budget.
It is WITH YOU that we will once again be able to run these fabulous locomotives and restore the Bocq valley to all its railway magic! Thanks in advance!
Each donation, modest or very generous, will be of crucial importance to us! Do you want to help us ?
Please pay your donation to the account:
BE26 088-2452679-29 Communication: Steam Locomotives PFT // FOND DU HERITAGE QVW (Qualité Village Wallonie)
Chaussée d’Argenteau, 21 – 4601 Argenteau
For Belgian citizens, all donations of at least € 40.00 are tax exempt!
2. Subscription to our magazine “En Ligne”.
Subscribing to our magazine is – for all volunteers – an important moral and financial support.
The magazine “En Ligne” deals in detail with Belgian and foreign railroad news, the history and activities of the Association. It is available in some bookstores and is sent to all subscribers.
The annual subscription costs the very modest sum of 44.00 € for Belgium and 50.00 € for other European countries.
To receive “En Ligne” every two months, just subscribe.
3. Donation to the Chemin de Fer du Bocq for its expansion.
Help us keep our magnificent Bocq line alive and growing! Pay your donation to the account
IBAN BE74 0016 5275 4607 (BIC code: GEBABEBB)
in the name of the PFT asbl 5530 Spontin
with communication “Donation in support of the CFB”
4. Donation to the “Railway Heritage and Tourism – Toerisme en SpoorPatrimonium”” (PFT-TSP) for its expansion.
Help us to keep our association alive and growing via Paypal: