For your safety, please observe the following measures:
- Anyone on the Chemin de Fer du Bocq domain must comply – in all circumstances – with the injunctions of volunteers.
- Outside the arranged passages, it is forbidden to cross or circulate in the tracks without authorization.
- Be careful of the automatic closing of the doors and prevent children from parking nearby.
- It is forbidden to open a door that does not give access to a platform while the train is in motion.
- Any damage to a property of the Chemin e Fer du Bocq may lead to legal proceedings.
- The comfort of our trains is that of the time, and so is the technique! No compensation can be claimed from the Chemin de Fer du Bocq in the event of an accidental breakdown or delay for a cause beyond the control of the volunteers of the Chemin e Fer du Bocq.
Rules related to the Covid-19 pandemic
- We are applying all the recommendations of the security authorities vis-à-vis the Covid-19 pandemic.
- The purchase of tickets through our website is highly recommended.
- Currently, the capacity of our trains is reduced to allow a safe distance between people.
- Bottles of hydroalcoholic gel are at your disposal (especially reception and train).
- Our events bringing together more than 50 people, from 11/20/2021, a valid Covid Safe Ticket will be requested from all people over 12 years old to participate in our activities (trains, refreshment bar in the station, restaurant cars and bar cars, …). Wearing a mask is compulsory from 10 years old, both indoors and outdoors.
We are counting on you to respect these measures and help make the Chemin de Fer du Bocq a safe place.