For your safety, please observe the following measures:
- Anyone on the Chemin de Fer du Bocq domain must comply – in all circumstances – with the injunctions of volunteers.
- Outside the arranged passages, it is forbidden to cross or circulate in the tracks without authorization.
- Be careful of the automatic closing of the doors and prevent children from parking nearby.
- It is forbidden to open a door that does not give access to a platform while the train is in motion.
- Any damage to a property of the Chemin e Fer du Bocq may lead to legal proceedings.
- The comfort of our trains is that of the time, and so is the technique! No compensation can be claimed from the Chemin de Fer du Bocq in the event of an accidental breakdown or delay for a cause beyond the control of the volunteers of the Chemin e Fer du Bocq.
Rules related to the Covid-19 pandemic
- We apply all the recommendations of the authorities in terms of safety with regard to the Covid-19 pandemic.
- Purchasing tickets through our website is highly recommended.
- Wearing a mask is no longer compulsory but remains recommended, among other things in indoor spaces, in the event of exceptional crowds and in places where the distance of 1.5 meters cannot be guaranteed.
- Bottles of hydroalcoholic gel are at your disposal (including reception and train).
We are counting on you to respect these measures and help make the Chemin de Fer du Bocq a pleasant and safe place for everyone.