Come aboard an authentic historic train (panoramic railcar from the 1950s or a train from the 1930s) for a guided tour through the Bocq valley.
- Adults ages 12+
- children ages 4-11
Come and celebrate our railway heritage
Come and celebrate our railway heritage on one of the most beautiful lines in Belgium.
During the three days of the festival, you will experience the fabulous world of trains of the past, the present and (almost) the present:
- Exhibition of diesel (1955 to 1962) and electric locomotives
- Presence of old and modern diesel locomotives from different railway companies in addition to the PFT material.
Departure of a train every hour to discover the entire Chemin de Fer du Bocq line. Duration of the entire trip: 1H55.
– Snacks and refreshments on the site of Spontin station.
– PFT shop, railway bookshop.
– Model railway exhibition (line 128 in 1/87th scale, Lego network, …), simulator.
– Exhibition of Belgian Army equipment.
- Online ticketing is strongly recommended to limit queuing
- Dates: 13, 14 and 15 August 2021.
- Traffic from 9am to 5pm
- Access by car in Spontin, free parking.
- Access by public transport via Ciney, connection with IC Namur-Luxembourg trains via free museum bus shuttle from Ciney to Spontin.
- Payment via this site or on site at the Spontin reception point by credit card or cash.
Free seats on the trains, your ticket is a package for the whole day!