May 2022 on the Bocq Railways
This time it’s on … and well on! Our 2022 season has started with a bang.
In addition to our regular trains, several activities took place in April and were a great success (opening day, train ride, egg hunt on the Bocq, Train to Ukraine,…) but this is only the beginning!
In May and June, we offer you a whole range of activities:
- 21 and 22 May and 18 and 19 June: Bocq Gourmand: Come and enjoy an exceptional gastronomic experience on board our vintage train! Places are limited, so register quickly! Info and booking here: https://www.cfbocq.be/billetterie/2022-bocq-gourmand-fh-en/
- 29 May: Learning to take railway photos: from theory to practice, learning to take railway photos while having fun! Info and booking here:https://www.cfbocq.be/en/tickets/learning-railway-photography/
- 5 June : Rando-Train du Bocq : 10 km guided tour in French between Spontin and Bauche and return in a vintage railcar from the 1950s. ATTENTION CHANGE OF TIME, meeting at 11.00 am at Spontin station. Info and booking here : https://www.cfbocq.be/en/tickets/rando-train-du-bocq-en/
- Bocq Raiway – Information and booking here: https://www.cfbocq.be/en/tickets/train-touristique/
And in addition, here are the new videos explaining everything that happened at the Chemin de Fer du Bocq (CFB) and the Patrimoine Ferroviaire et Tourisme (PFT).
- Link to video #28: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Dl2zdkqPwA
- Link to video #29: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oSZqbRaADYg
Want to watch all of our videos?
Do you want to subscribe to our Youtube channel?
It’s here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC14Rxlfm2lfFpI3xyn_fcGg
You wish to be informed of all our publications, send [email protected]
(Note: To be able to access the link(s) above, first click “Read More” below.)
To review all the NEWS, click here.